Apopka, FL – September 5, 2018 – Our growing team at thumbprint is looking to hire a new Accounting Assistant. No drone flying skills are necessary. We are a well-established, state-of-the-art print and marketing logistics company that is rapidly expanding in the Southeastern United States. This is a full-time role for a fun and fast paced company that will provide learning opportunities.
- Accounts Payable Entries
- Accounts Receivable Collections and monthly statements
- Record daily A/R receipts
- Filing and scanning vendor invoices
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of basic accounting preferred
- Positive, outgoing personality
This is a full-time position. The standard schedule is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Compensation is $14-$16 per hour, depending on experience.
Health, dental, and 401k are part of our competitive benefits package.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a drug test and background check.