A company can only be as good as its people. We started in 1994 as a family owned print business and have grown to operate globally serving brands of all sizes. thumbprint helps businesses create custom and memorable brand experiences through technology, apparel, print and promo that have measurable results. Our team thrives by bringing order to chaos. Our people are solution oriented and enjoy a fast paced environment. We work hard, and celebrate our successes together. If this sounds like the type of place, you’d like to become a part of, here’s your opportunity to let us know.
Client Services Coordinator
Are you energetic with a great personality and a can-do attitude? If so, we are looking for you. If you thrive on tight deadlines in a fast-paced, professional environment, then you will love it here.
The primary responsibilities of the Client Services Coordinator are to help our Client Services team with order processing, client and vendor follow up, and project management. You will also be assisting clients via phone and email and coordinating with the production and warehouse team. Attention to detail, accuracy and organization are a must.
We are a well-established, state-of-the-art print and marketing logistics company that is rapidly expanding in the Southeastern United States. We offer a great team environment, a reputation for excellence, and excellent growth potential to reach your personal goals.
- Prepare quotes and provide to the clients or prospects.
- Follow-up on all quotes within 24 hours of submittal.
- Enter customer orders clearly, concisely and accurately interpret customer information into our software systems.
- Confirm that all information is complete and accurate before it goes into
- Work with production to ensure that all jobs are completed to the customers’ specifications and satisfy the delivery schedule.
- Ensure that all customers are taken care of in a professional and timely manner.
- Always look for opportunities to identify ways that we can make things easier for our customers.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Communicate effectively with management and all departments.
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Must be even tempered and able to manage tight deadlines and rush projects
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Strong verbal/written communication and organization skills.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Must be a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Must be computer literate and a team player.
- Must be coachable.
This is a full-time position. The standard schedule is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Compensation is $14-$16 per hour, depending on experience.
Health, dental, and 401k are part of our competitive benefits package.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
$14.00 to $16.00 /hour