We are looking for a full-time Accounting Specialist to join our fun and rapidly growing team. If you have exposure to both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable duties, enjoy working in a fast-paced setting and looking for an opportunity that provides growth — this could be the role for you!
- Completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Build relationships with our network of vendors.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Tracks and reconciles credit card activity.
- Performs some accounts receivable invoicing and prepares monthly statements.
- Records some daily A/R receipts.
- Files and scans vendor invoices.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of basic accounting preferred
- Must be proficient in analyzing information
- Opportunities to expand your skills
- Enjoys taking initiative and working collaboratively
- Positive, outgoing personality
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Previous accounts payable experience preferred
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Competitive compensation
- Supportive, upbeat work environment