Are you someone who thrives on building relationships and problem-solving?
As a Client Experience Coordinator, you are the key contact for your assigned clients, transforming their needs into tangible solutions. Your primary role involves maintaining seamless, thriving relationships with our clients. You’ll become their trusted advisor.
Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities here at Thumbprint:
- Work closely with various teams such as Graphics, Web Services, Operations, Warehouse, Client Experience team, and Accounting to ensure that all project details align.
- Keep clients informed and in the loop on specific projects by sharing all important details with them.
- Document all interactions with clients, whether it’s through emails, phone calls, text messages, or other communication methods, into CRM.
- Manage client communications efficiently and quickly and be proactive in planning and carrying out time-sensitive issues
- Provide clients with job quotes within 24 hours of request.
- Generate Purchase Orders based on client-approved quotes.
- Take charge of managing product prices and inventory on the client’s e-commerce sites.
- Update the team and your assigned Client Experience Manager about any changes or updates from the client.
- Keep the company and your team informed about any updates or opportunities related to products and vendors.
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service preferred.
- Print or promotional products experience is a plus!